Often used by celebrities before red carpet appearances. This hydrating, gradual self-tanner imparts a safe, streak-free tan to have you bronzed and beautiful for a natural looking radiance. Our pro-vitamin formula gives you an even-looking tan while conditioning your skin and can be used daily as a safe alternative to the sun.
- Vitamin A to help fight fine lines and wrinkles
- Jojoba Oil helps increase skin suppleness
- DHA derived from sugar beets aids tanning development
- 236 mL
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dihydroxyacetone, Cyclomethicone, Myristic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Algae Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Vitamin A- An age delay nutrient to help fight wrinkles
Vitamin B-5- Promotes softer and smoother looking skin
- Vitamin C- Helps to brighten skin tone and assists in stimulating collagen
- Vitamin E- Antioxidant to help fight free radical damage
- Shea Butter- Helps to moisturize and condition skin
- Jojoba Oil- Assists in moisturizing skin; contains natural anti-bacterial properties
- Organic Olive Fruit Oil- Promotes skin rejuvenation
- DHA- Derived from sugar beets to aid as a tanning developer
- Grapefruit Peel Oil- Helps to brighten; contains natural antiseptic properties
Apply evenly to the body avoiding ankles and feet. Rub in thoroughly. Do not over apply. Wash hands after application with close attention to the palms. Then, lightly apply to the tops of hands and feet with a cotton pad. Use as needed to maintain your year round glow.
Warnings: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.