Extra TV just featured Beauty Park Spa‘s hottest new anti-aging treatment, the Bloodless Anti-Vampire Treatment, that uses the Dermapen which has the following benefits:
- Causes collagen remodeling
- Enhances skin rejuvenation
- Skin tightening and lifting
- Acne scar/ scar remodeling
- Stretch-mark improvement
- Smoothes fine lines
Treatments start at around $200, can be done during your lunch hour, and are virtually pain-free.
Read more about this treatment and other services offered at Beauty Park Spa here!
Sun burn today may mean skin cancer in the future. How do you attain that healthy glow without the harsh side effects that come with baking in the sun?
Nurse Jamie is featured on Extra TV to discuss her top 3 self tanners!
- Instant Color: St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse. Streaking is always a big concern when using self tanners, but this self tanner dries immediately without any streaking.
- Portability: Kate Somerville’s Tanning Towelettes are easy to use and you can easily take them anywhere. Just throw them in your bag and you’re good to go.
- Gradual Tan: Nurse Jamie’s Gradual Tanning Vitamin Infused Moisturizer goes on evenly like a moisturizer, infused with antioxidants and can be used on the body and the face.
Do you remember when Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie were BFF on The Simple Life? Well, what you might not remember is that Nurse Jamie was the resident nurse during season 5, The Simple Life Goes to Camp! From enemas to Poison Ivy, Nurse Jamie did it all. One of the most memorable moments was […]