This year’s Golden Globes was focused on the perky bust and flawless décollete. Sophia Vergara was one of the many celebrities to show off her assets. The lady in red was the talk of the night, but I don’t blame them, she was stunning!
Red carpet looks are planned well in advance, prepping two, sometimes up to three months beforehand with anti-aging beauty treatments and products. I know first hand what treatments and products celebrities use to get red carpet ready as the Founder of Nurse Jamie’s Beauty Park Spa.
The neck and chest are one of the first places to reveal signs of aging because the skin on the neck is actually thinner and weaker. There are ways to remedy signs of aging and to get Sophia Vergera’s beautiful look. Some of my tips and tricks are below on how to achieve it:
#1 – Achieve a perky bust and flawless décollete:
1) Fade to Light Pigment Erase Bar in a Jar: It’s formulated with Kojic Acid to effectively fight discoloration, enviro-aging, acne or other skin conditions. – $86
2) Nurse Jamie Beauty Pillow: Helps to prevent creases and future wrinkles that may be caused by sleeping habits – $59
#2 – Ban Bra Strap Fat! This can be your worst nightmare, especially in a strapless gown. Did you know you can actually shrink and tighten this area? Here’s how:
1) ACELLerator Ultrasonic Toning Device: This hand-held beauty device helps to generate thermal energy, stimulating circulation, collagen and elastin for skin that looks more tightened and toned. – $220
2) Nurse Jamie B12 Energy Shot: Helps with cell metabolism and energy. – $25
#3 – Don’t forget to include the neckline skin in your beauty routine. Celebrities have many photo-ready beauty tricks to making their skin flawless, especially with bronzers which act like primers on your skin.
1) Beyond Bionic Body Bronzer: This hydrating, gradual self-tanner imparts a safe, streak-free tan to have you bronzed and beautiful for a natural looking radiance. – $44
Have questions? Get in contact with us today!