The popularity of lash extensions may have reached an all-time high, despite the potential damage that comes with repeated wear and tear from successive treatments- leaving many searching for an equally long-lasting alternative.
Enter the Keratin Lash Lift, also known as the YUMI Lash Lift . The YUMI Lash Lift is a semi-permanent curling and strengthening treatment promising batt worthy lashes that last up to two months. A single treatment can leave lashes “lifted” for 8 to 12 weeks- #getlifted Babes!
YUMI Lashes are not fake eyelashes!!
With this procedure your natural lashes are lifted up and filled with a special pigment infusion. As a result, you have thick, dark lashes that beautifully curve upwards. This creates the universally desired “open eye” look.
The YUMI Lash Lift is a gentle alternative to lash extensions. Unlike lash extensions- with a YUMI Lash Lift you can rub your eyes and wear makeup without impacting your natural lashes while still providing lift, separation, and extra definition- all without the use of extensions or any harmful chemicals.
The boosting and lifting effect lasts for 8-12 weeks, which is the natural life cycle of the eyelash. The treatment also involves the application of Coenzyme Q10 gel pads to the under-eye area, which have anti-aging properties.
What To Do Before Your Lash Lift
- Eyelash Extensions need to be removed at least 3 days to 1 week prior to appointment
- Do not use waterproof mascara or curl your lashes 5 days prior to your treatment
- No eye makeup the day of your appointment. For example, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner etc.
- Remove any eye makeup with oil free makeup remover the day prior
- It’s recommended to wash your hair prior to your appointment because you may not get eyes wet for 48 hours after treatment
- Remove contacts prior to treatment
What To Do After Your Lash Lift
Maintenance on lash lifts will be less than that of lash extensions. Please note that your lashes cannot get wet for the first 48 hours after your lash lift.
- Keep your face out of the hot water in your shower for the first two days following your Lash Lift
- Do not steam your face or use oil based makeup removers in the days following your lash lift
- Keep a spoolie brush at your bedside so you can brush through your lashes before going to sleep, and again when you wake up in the morning— even if you don’t have a YUMI Lash Lift.
- You can wear mascara and go about your regular beauty and glam routine
- Maintain the area around your eyes and brows with the Nurse Jamie Eyeonix Eye Massaging Beauty Tool & EGF Eye Botanical Complex to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles for smoother, brighter, and more vibrant looking eyes.
Try pairing your lash extension with a Beauty Park Spa customized Latisse treatment. Latisse is an FDA-approved treatment to help grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes. Call Beauty Park Spa for details, Babes.